Sometimes, after blogging dozens of weddings and sessions, you want to be able to include something different and change up the pace. At first you get on a roll of topics and have so many things to write but sometimes once you go to write it's a little difficult... you get writers block, you have so much to say where the one topic needs to be split into a nine part series, or you just can't think of any more topics and it's hurting your noggin to brainstorm. When Tristan and I were planning The Believe Workshop, I felt it was necessary to let our early birds and attendees know a simple list of topics that were easily written and would be fun in the making. Sounds like a dream right?! To just bust out 15 blogs back to back... it's actually easy and some of these topics can totally be split into a series... with ease. Anyways, how do these topics boost SEO!? Well with these topics you are answering questions and telling things that some people often Google in our industry, not only that, did you know the more you blog the more current your online home will be on Google itself?! Keeping your website up to date and hitting that "publish" button regularly is such an easy way to get site seen more... not just on search engines, but on social media outlets as well. It also helps secure clients as they are getting to see more of who you are and see that you're here to help beyond just clicking the shutter! So here's the list! I hope some of these are future posts for you and if you've already written about some of these, leave me a link below so I can read it too!
1. WHAT'S IN MY CAMERA BAG!?
2. MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT THE WEDDING DAY & WHY
3. (5) GIFTS TO THE BRIDE FROM THE GROOM (VICE VERSA = ANOTHER POST!)
4. WEDDING DAY EMERGENCY KIT MUST HAVES
5. UNIQUE WAYS TO GIFT YOUR BRIDAL PARTY!
6. (5) EASY STEPS TO CREATE AN EFFECTIVE WEDDING DAY TIMELINE
7. TOP 3 AREAS TO SAVE ON YOUR WEDDING DAY!
8. HOW I STAY ORGANIZED DURING BUSY SEASON / WORKFLOW
9. FUN WAYS TO DISPLAY YOUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS AT YOUR WEDDING
10. BEHIND THE SCENES: LIFE WHEN I'M NOT HOLDING A CAMERA
11. MY GO-TO EDITING PLAYLIST
12. FAVORITE LOCATIONS TO TAKE PHOTOS (ARRANGE BY SEASON AND YOU HAVE 4 SEPARATE BLOG POSTS!)
13. WHY PRINTING YOUR PHOTOS MATTER
14. IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN CHOOSING A PHOTOGRAPHER
15. MY BEST AND WORST PHOTOGRAPHY PURCHASES
16. BONUS FOR THOSE WHO ARE MARRIED: BLOG YOUR WEDDING DAY ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY!